Infinity Tekkit is my 5th and final installment after testing previous beta servers that I have owned. I was the previous owner of engineering tekkit for anyone wondering.
Infinity Tekkit is a traditional raid and grief style server. What does this mean? A traditional raid and grief server means that if you find someones items or base you are allowed to kill them and take their stuff!
Please read and respect all rules. There is a zero tolerance policy for rule breakers. Anyone caught breaking any of the rules will get a 1 hour temporary ban. If caught again you will be permanently banned from the server.
1) Do not use any cheats, mods, or hacked clients. This in itself is self explanatory. It gives you an unfair advantage and takes away the "hardcore" part of the gameplay.
2) Do not attempt to grief or destroy the spawn area. With EE disabled and the protection plugins, it's almost near impossible to grief the spawn. However, if you happen to find a way to do it. Don't. It's annoying and will result in a ban.
3) Do not advertise other servers.
4) Do not spam the chat. We have an anti-spam plugin that ill auto-kick and mute you if you spam
5) DO NOT ASK FOR ADMIN/OP/MOD. This rule is underlined because it's my biggest pet peeve. We don't need help with the server. We don't need builders. This is highly annoying and will just result in a kick.
6) Use common sense, swearing is allowed but keep racism out of it.
7) Don't whine about server rules or banned items. Don't like them? Leave the server. I'm not trying to win a popularity contest. I'd rather have a stable server with a small community than an unregulated server with no stability.
With that being said, I hope you chose to stay on our server