WE NOW HAVE A SERVER RADIO! - You heard me correctly, players can now receive live broadcasts from a host (Owner or Admin), with the latest news around the world, gaming news, weather and live music! (Radio will be live for it's launch at 12 noon GMT. Weekdays. Weekends: 1PM-10PM GMT
The Gaming Hub - Tekkit
The Gaming Hub - Tekkit a very exciting server. Here are a few reasons why:
- We have Administrators & Supervisors across the planet.
- We assist players when they need it.
- We give each player a 'Personal Safe' to prevent other players stealing.
- We like to get to know the community, and our regular members.
- We have a 0% tolerance rule on grieving.
- We keep our servers clean.
- We have disabled the creeper 'TNT' effect.
- We have disabled PVP.
- We have optimized the server for true survival mode.
- No items are banned, unless abused.
- We apply patches and updates to the server everyday.
- We are everywhere: Google, Facebook and Twitter.
- We are listed on the top 3 Tekkit/Minecraft server lists.
- We spend money on the server, and will be buying a 16GB optimized DDR3 host (you heard me correctly!) around Christmas time
- The staff of the server, both offline and online are dedicated.
The Gaming Hub Tekkit is a port forwarded server. It has a dedicated server with zero lag spikes for ultimate performance.
We've tested the server with fifty people online (our cap at the moment), and we've not experience lag at all.
Our server is: 3.1.3.
We've noticed literally hundreds of people trying to connect to our server on 3.1.2 (or below). We are a 3.1.3 server. I shall write a short tutorial on how to connect to 3.1.3 (Difficulty: EASY)
Step 1) Open Tekkit Launcher.
Step 2) Go to Options.
Step 3) Click "Always use development builds"
Step 4) Hit 'Apply/Ok'
Step 5) Let it Login, it'll prompt itself to update.
Step 6) Multiplayer > 'Add Server' > 'The Gaming Hub (IP: 18.104.22.168)
Step 7) Login to the game.
Step Follow us on Twitter! @HubGamers
Q) Why do I get the message: "Reached end of stream"?
A) Restart Tekkit! If that does not work, restart your router.
Q) When I try to connect, it says I don't have a few mods, help?!
A) Read the 7 steps above! - A lot of people skip those! Don't!